Moderated Poster & Oral Presentation
Call for Abstract
The Organizing Committee of the Bandung Cardiology Update 2020 invites you to submit your abstracts of research or case report which are related to the cardiovascular problems. The Scientific Committee will evaluate and select the abstracts based on quality, clarity and relevance on the cardiovascular field. Accepted abstract will be selected for moderated poster or oral presentation.
1. All abstract must be prepared according to the correct format and requirements.
2. Abstract submission will be received online through in website
3. There will be no limit to the number of abstracts for an author to submit.
4. Notification of abstracts acceptance will be given to the presenting author via email.
5. Best oral and poster presentation will be announced and rewarded in the closing ceremony of the BCU 2020 on July 26th, 2020
Abstract Format Guidelines
1. Abstract must be submitted in English
2. Supported file formats is Microsoft Word.
3. Use Times New Roman for the text font, size 11 in single spacing.
4. The numbers of words should not exceed 300.
5. The abstract should be concise and present the background, objective, method, result, discussion and conclusion.
Participants of this session will have a chance to present their research. It is opened for medical students, residents in cardiology, residents in internal medicine, cardiologists, internists and general practitioners.
Moderated Poster Presentation
Participants will present their research or case presentation with visual display. The poster will be moderated by experts in the cardiovascular field.
Please complete the online registration processes and enter member area
You can submit your abstract and fill your indentity in the “abstract” tabulation.
For further information, this is our contact: